Do you want to know more about Skills-Alliance®?
Please feel free to send us a message.
If you are interested in joining Skills-Alliance® as an interim manager, and you adhere to the values of our charter, complete the co-optation form.
- Twenty years of professional experience in management and general management positions
- Worked in several companies and in different sectors
- Managed development, performance improvement, transformation and change management projects. You have piloted crises, restructuring or turnaround projects
- A multicultural experience, you have worked internationally: French subsidiaries abroad, French subsidiaries of foreign companies
- Been a member of executive committees
- You have sectoral and / or functional expertise
- Experience in interim management or equivalent
- Exercise the profession of interim manager
- Get involved in Skills-Alliance
- Integrate your network with that of Skills-Alliance
- Adhere to our philosophy:
If you do not meet all of these criteria, but if you think that your personality, your background, your background or your life should convince us, do not hesitate to apply!
We examine all applications and we get back within 48 hours to all those who fill out the attached form by attaching their CV.
- Sending CV and cover letter via the site.
- Interview with several members of Skills-Alliance®.
- References from candidates.
- Integration into the group.
Please prepare a resume (Word, PDF) before completing this form.